Re: gig tonight (Wednesday) RICK WALKER, MATT DAVIGNON zeroONE Festival

sounds exciting bro!
Hey,have u been doing anything with the looperlative?
i havent heard u mention it anymore...
so tell me about this new instrument you just got from
your brother,what is it?
cheers carnalito
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom