Re: Question to Claude (Was EDP ignorance)

It is a part of the G2 patch I'm using to pilot the edp for the song
described in the other posts

thing of a g2 as  as sort of Max, reactor, audio mulch, bidule etc...
version in hardware

http://www.clavia.se/G2/

Claude

Claude i am not sure i understand this, is the
feedback regulator an internal function of the G2 or a
separate device?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom