RE: Cheapest Looping Gear

RC-20 going on eBay for $140—190. Can’t beat that!

Gary

ORIGINAL MESSAGES FOLLOW
I would like to get started using some looping gear with my
performances.  What do the cheapest looping gear usually start at?

chaz
Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
If you'd be more specific regarding your requirements, we could be more
specific naming a price.
The cheapest looping devices I'm aware of are the Akai E2 Headrush (for
€119) and the Boss RC2 (for €145).

Thanx.  Sorry for my unclear request.  I would like looping gear that
would hold a chorus and a verse but any looping gear would be nice at the
present.

chaz