Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

On Aug 19, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Per Boysen wrote:

> On 19 aug 2006, at 22.19, Ed Drake wrote:
>
>> I guess nobody tried my suggestion yesterday to download the m3u
>> file from you and import it into itunes which creates a playlist
>> that has all of your tracks in it ( even the ones with the messed
>> up names).  It seems the helper utility does much of the same
>> thing as my fix.
>
> I tried that, but didn't find a way to save the m3u on my computer
> (using a Mac). The web browsers download history indicates that
> "http://www.krispenhartung.com/loopers-delight-10year.m3u" has been
> downloaded but won't let me open or import the file since it "has
> been deleted or moved". Usually when I'm using Macs I download by
> alt-clicking a link, but in this case the link is not made explicit
> anywhere in html. Only the direct URL is given. I guess I could use
> some special FTP-like software to download such an URL to the
> desktop? But wouldn't it be quicker if Krispen did a quick check on
> the code? Wasn't it this morning I posted a a complete m3u playlist
> text document that is proven to work fine with both Win and Mac?

Hey Per,

  I just went to the link http://www.krispenhartung.com/
LoopersDelight10Year.htm and clicked on the m3u link and Firefox
(which is what I'm using) offers me the option to open the link in
itunes or save it to disk.  I click save and it ends up on my desktop.

Hope that helps!

Ed