Re: Looping stuff for Mac....

> I'm checking out the Kaiserlooper here now but no audio gets looped.
> The "DSP Status" window shows the correct settings for my G5 and
> Multiface audio interface. I can monitor the Multiface separately and
> I can see that no audio is being piped from the software to the
> physical output. Should there be some graphic indication in
> Kaiserlooper on what's going on?

Hi Per,

Awesome! somebody tried it....oh....and it didn't
work....hmmmm....bummer... :-)

There are three places you should see activity:

Is there any input level being shown on the LED under "input level?"

And is anything showing at the LEDs under the "Master Volume?"

Then, when you loop, there should be indication under the particular
loop strip that there is level there when you raise the fader.

Just curious, what is the CPU Usage reading under the on switch? And
maybe not so clear, play of the loop starts when you release the record
button

Thanks, so much, Per!

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com