Re: Helllo and a reply to a question

I've been having good luck with Live, but I must say I
have not yet attempted doing any "live looping" with
it.  That (just about) for me is feedback control
(which you all know I'm so fond of).  With the
addition of Mobius though, it's a hell of a powerful
duo.  I've emptied a rack of gear due to it.