Re: Re: Repeater MKII news?

i agree with mark...electrix (if they are still even around...i'm
skeptical) knows that there are enough people who want the new
repeater, and if they knew the date, they'd let us know...not through
some other website, but their own, and if electrix doesn't know to
advertise their own information on their own website, i really feel
sorry for them :) they should hire me to do stuff like that ;)

as with everyone else, i will believe the repeater mk2 when i see it :)

Charlie