Re: OT: Stereo audio routing question...

Hi Mark

yes... my old problem those &%/$&% rack mixers all seem to have mono Aux
Send...

I eventually ended up getting the smallest new Mackie Onyx 1202. It has
some stereo Aux Sends (Mute button = Aux3/4) very conveniently activated
with just a button press. I like that :-)

Else, you might take a look at Monitor Matrix Mixers. They are actually
for a different purpose but might do the job. Check out:
- Mackie Big Knob (300$)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mackie-Big-Knob-Studio-Command-System?sku=700343
- Behringer MiniMon (for 40 bucks!):
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-MINIMON-MON800-Stereo-Monitor-Matrix-Mixer?sku=182041

You might also want to check all the little boxes developed by ART.
Chances are they have something useful.

Best regards
Buzap