Looping at Different Skies

Greetings,

I'm at the Different Skies festival at Arcosanti in Arizona, USA.  I
have my RC-20 and Headrush with me.  Brian Good is also in attendance.
We're preparing for a concert on Saturday night and are working on a web
stream so you can listen in to some rehearsals as well as the actual
show.  One piece, conceived by Brian, is based around everyone who has a
looping device making one, giant soundscape.  The website will have
streaming info and already has some photos.  A movie of everyone's gear
is in the making, too.

Cheers,

Bill