AW: The Tech 21 MIDI Moose, and my simple-minded approach to looping

A lot of the time, there is more than one way to get a specific effect with
the more powerful loopers like Mobius.
Take as one example the combination of undo and redo. You could have your
basic loop, then overdub a more dense part, and then have it disappear and
reappear using un/redo. (Which is the way you'd do it with an EDP). Or you
could record it to another track and mute/unmute that (the way you work
with
the Repeater). With Mobius, both approaches are possible.

A really great example for this "different approaches to the UI" were the
DL4-style scripts someone posted to the Mobius forum. The DL4 philosophy is
totally different from the EDPs, but gives you more bang for the footswitch
for some working styles.

        Rainer