Re: More mixer: Mackie Onyx or...?

It's just that I'm trying to do this for under $500
and having to spend another $90 on cables puts it over
my budget.  I think for now I'll abandon my idea for
now and try using outs from my MOTU 828 into my effect
chain and then back into my main mixer.  It's not
something that can be shlepped around easily, but when
do I leave the house anyway?