Re: i am new and i would love to see your online videos of loop performances

Great to have you on the list, Margaret!  I have some videos that were
shot
professionally by a music video producer and team, and they are still
aired
on my local cable TV station every month. These are four songs of me
looping
with the acoustic guitar, two echoplexes, Boss GT3, etc.

http://www.krispenhartung.com/looping-videos.htm

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational & Jazz Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
Performance Calendar:
http://www.musi-cal.com/search?performers=Krispen%20Hartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603