Re: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

Mick Jagger is 1972 said, "The real experiment is what you want to say.
You
can express a very freaky or experimental idea in a strict framework, or
you
can express a very trite, boring, oft-repeated idea within an experimental
framework."

I agree and struggle with this. I'm always afraid that the weirder stuff
I've done is not "right" in some way; or worse, that it's trite and been
done.  Then the one time I took the plunge to release some of it, I
received
the highest praise.  Go figure.

David Kirkdorffer