RE: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

i read that the effects are just "ok" not top quality
and no idea how the EQs are,have you tried one?
i am trying to eliminate my desk mixer by hooking
everything into a Rane sm82 but for the acoustic i
need a stereo proccessor with EQ because the rane
mixer doesnt have any,there is also the rane AP 13 but
its expensive and i dont have space for it,now if
there is a stereo I/O acoustic floor proccessor with
good eqs and reverbs that would be it! but most if
them have one input only;-(
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom