Re: fractal loops (was: keeping loops interesting)

That works for me!  I expect Rainer will be sending a URL to an MP3
shortly.
:)  I may have missed it, but did you send the script code for what you
describe below?  We should post this on the mobius yahoo group.

K-

> As Rainer says, one workaround is to bounce tracks rather than
copy them.  Bouncing is a real-time process that captures the output
of the track not the "source" of the track.  So you apply a
successive +12 shift to each bounce and go into the stratosphere.
The problem here is that bouncing is not instantaneous, you have
to let the loop play once to bounce the track.

Jeff