Re: digitech jamman details??

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Jenny Daskalaki wrote:

> Hi everybody
> I have Boss rc 20 xl which cannot satisfy my needs and I am wondering
> maybe Jamman has some more features:
> 1) Can it save a loop while it is playing without having to stop the
> playback?
> 2)Can it change the tempo without altering the sound at all?
> Unfortunately with Boss rc 20 xl when I change the tempo even for
> small differences, the sound is being seriously altered.
> 3)Can it stop playing the previous phrase and keep the last phrase
> during overdubbing?

I have a Boss RC20XL and a Digitech Jamman. As I understand the Jamman's
operation, and reading your questions, I believe the answers to you
questions are No, No, and No. If I understand your question #3 correctly,
I'm not sure any hardware looper other than the Digital Echoplex Pro can
do that.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/