Re: fractal loops (was: keeping loops interesting)

Jeff Larson wrote:
> The problem here is that bouncing is not instantaneous, you have
> to let the loop play once to bounce the track.

But watching a fractal grow was always more fun than the finished
picture...

There is not only a limit in the machines, there is also a limit in our
ears and/or perception. If you do rythmical fractals, you will pretty
fast create sounds instead of rythms and you need to leave enough holes
to still hear the rythms...
And if thouse sounds sound nice is another question...
So maybe the other way around is better, take a (nice) sound and go
higher till you hear a rythm. But if this rythms sounds nice...

Endless space for experimentation...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------