RE: Short loop fades more quickly than long loop with same feedbacksetting

I guess I don't see why feedback would have any better utility than fade -
it seems more limited, and its destructive nature doesn't seem like an
asset
in any situation that I can envision (I'm sure others are more imaginative
than I). Don't have time for an archive search now, so sorry if I'm
repetitive of something there.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota