Re: A quieter, gentler footswitch?...

Oh, this is totally cool, the midisolutions box. I actually have their box
that turns one MIDI out into two, like a splitter. I will have to figure
out
how to make this work without confusing Mobius, since this box doesn't
appear to assign a separate MIDI channel to the footpedal intput vs. the
MIDI.  I suppose I just need to ensure that Mobius is not configured to
accept any contoller data, only program changes.  Jeff Larson, do you
think
this pedal would pose any problems?

Kris