RE: A quieter, gentler footswitch?...

From: Krispen Hartung
> What one are you using, Jeff?

I have the one that takes a momentary switch and turns
it into a MIDI note on/off.  It worked fine but I have
no need for it any more.  It is rather expensive for
what it does, but it is small.

> So I gather you are saying that I could use the one
> Jeff recommended

Yes.

> or even  this one if I wanted more than one pedal.

That one looks like the one I have, except it accepts
two footswitches.  I forget what you were needing, but
this one doesn't generate continuous controller messages,
only momentary messages like notes, programs, etc.

Jeff