Re: dl4 expression pedal

Well, not less expensive, but it may contribute to the overall comparison:

I've had this pedal with the DL-4 for many years, never regretted it.

On 10/24/06, ditch wrestler < ditchwrestler@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'd like to get an expression pedal for my DL4.
The official Line 6 model (the EX1) is coming in around $50USD and I'm wondering if anybody uses a less expensive alternative.
ted h.

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard

Nic Roozeboom