Re: Bidule/EnergyTX/Audiomulch

Hi Matt,

if you have the various settings saved in your delay program you could run
midi line to the delay vst and move up or down with your footpedal. I
have done
that with guitar rig. You'll need to watch what signal your foot pedal
controller is sending or you could end up changing your vst chain, it's
taken
some experimenting to accomplish this but if you put that program
change filter
then the audio switcher will only see the signals you want it too.

hope that helps, You'll want to check out those tutorials, you can
probably find
the answers you're looking for there.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada