Re: Guitar Rig 2 as looper or looper feed?

I'm just using the software, don't have the hardware part at all. The
looper seems very limited and probably not what anyone here would be much
interested in especially when you look at other software solutions like
mobius.
Personally I like the delays, they have some that allow you to do some
crazy things and I've really enjoyed playing with that. But I'm sure that
if I dig a bit I can find some free software that will do the same.
The amp simulations are fine but I've been liking the sound of freeamp
better. You might want to check it out, it also comes with some virtual
stomp boxes (chorus, reverb, distortion, delay, phasor, and a few more....
you'll find it at http://www.frettedsynth.com/ under amp simulators. I
also
like that the developer has a forum going on KVR looking for what people
would like to see in the next version of freeamp.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca