Re: Mixer with MIDI scene recall

At 6:23 AM -0700 11/3/06, Doug Wellington wrote:
>Previously:
>>I still love my Repeater, but now that the LP-1 has its Aux Outs
>>up-&-running, I've been using an external pitch-shift unit to obtain
>>similar -- yet no less interesting -- results.
>
>Yes, I've been using a GTR 4000 with mine, so I'm pretty spoiled.

Yeah, the LP-1 is so versatile (I'm plugging it in and out from so
many of my different little "mini-setups") that I just put it in its
own 3-space rack with dedicated mixer and effect unit.  I opted for
strapping an Akira to the LP-1, because that was one of the most
versatile "off-the-wall" units I had around.

Darn it all, I'm still a couple weeks away from getting back home,
and you guys are really making me miss the little bugger....  ;)

        --m.
--
_______
"Wind in my heart. Dust in my head..."