Re: Boss RC-2 Shipping Now...Just Recieved Mine

----- Original Message -----
From: "hazard factor" <artists@hazardfactor.com>

>  It seems really geared towards 'play 3 chords
> and repeat' jam-along looping rather than live manipulation of the loop.

Well, that could be a bit extreme, but I get your point. It ain't no
Looperlative, that's for certain! But if I had to play an avant-garde or
experimental looping gig with the RC-2, I could do it. In one minute I can
loop enough interesting material on that little red baby to do all sorts
of
bizarre stuff.

Kris