Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

I may be doing something wrong, but the device is reporting 0 frames of
latency to Mobius (which tells me the driver isn't communicating that
data), but with the Suggested Latency Milliseconds set to 5, I can't
tell any latency at all.  I can't see any configuration available for
the H4 driver, so I'm not sure where else to look.

--Josh