Re: 3/1/07: Rock for Peace (North Korea rock festival)

hmm... I do have a tendency to get involved in too many things.  but.
it'd be fun.  I already have a bunch of North Korean music, in fact --
it's dreadful.

What's a good name for a rock band that's deliberately trying to do
music for North Korea?

We need at least a bassist and a drummer and probably a guitarist -- I
can do vocals and the electronic wind instrument.  Or we could bring
drum/bass machines.  But it isn't really "rock", is it?

It might be "too late" -- I mean, they go up March 1, that's less than
120 days away.  Not much timeframe to work....

    /t

--
     /t

http://ax.to ......... extreme NY arts and music calendar