OT: instrument photo gallery

Hi All

I have put up a photo gallery of my thumb piano creations at Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/sets/72157594240725240

There are 204 photos in the gallery at the moment.
For those who don't want to slog thru the pile, these links might be
of interest -

Here is the direct link to the very first thumb piano I ever made,
which uses an Altoid tin:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/257907748

And here are photos of the prototype thumb piano with built-in amp
and speaker:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/271797529/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/267464411

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/267464408/

There are audio samples for some of the pianos linked to my
SoundClick page but for those who want to avoid SoundClick, I have
posted a few MP3 files at Savefile:

http://www.savefile.com/projects/1040543

Savefile might act weird depending on your browser so if the page's
orange download buttons are not visible, refresh the page.

Here are 2 links to download audio files small enough for dial-up modem:

a link to audio for the Altoid kalimba:
http://www.savefile.com/files/235486

And here is a link to a short track for my prototype built-in amp/
speaker thumb piano:
http://www.savefile.com/files/235479

regards

BobC