Re: new boomerang/ nyc pedalboards

On Nov 8, 2006, at 9:49 PM, john floridis wrote:

> two questions-
>
> 1/  any news on the newer version of the boomerang?

I wrote them about a week ago and go the following:

"Hi Clark,
Thanks for you inquiery. We will be releasing a new looper, the
Rang(TM) III, AND a stereo
chorus/delay pedal in late Jan 07.

The effects pedal has 11 presets and an expression pedal jack for real
time control of parameters. The looper will have true stereo recording,
vastly improved audio specs, long record time, 6 loops, multi level
undo/redo, multiple loops can play synched or unsynched, and a slew of
"utility" features such as auto fade out, metronome, etc. We will
insure that the pedal is easy to operate and as intuitive as the
current one, but it will be deeper if you want to explore the new
functions. It will be about half the size of the Rang(TM) Plus which
lists for $599. Right now it looks like the list price will be about
$539. There will be no MIDI or USB connectivity, and no permanent
storage of loops.

Lynne @ BMP"