Re: AW: laptop setup - which rack to use

Sorry if anyone else already mentioned these.

FYI you can fit most PCI buss cards in a 3 ru chassis without a riser card.

I have built 6 or 7 rack mount computers, and the latest ones use this
chassis:

http://www.plinkusa.net/webal4032.htm#

this place has lightweight and shallower chassis, too:

http://www.directron.com/raccas.html

Here is the KVM setup I like for portable racks:

http://www.middleatlantic.com/dcm/rackmount/lcdmonitorKeyboard.htm

Portable rack cases that are deep enough for PC's are a little scarce
off the shelf. These are the best:

http://www.hardigg.com/hardigg_cases/rackmount_cases.htm

We've got lots of Hardigg shipping cases, and they are fantastic.
Spendy, though.

-Henry