Industrial Belly Dancing meets Live Looping

How's this for an unusual mixture of live looping, industrial, gothic and
world ethnic music.

I'm debuting a project with Switchblade Symphony founding member, Robin
Jacobs and
the amazing multi-instrumentalist John Connell playing Industrial Belly
Dancing music
on Friday at Club Caution in Santa Cruz (516 Front Street).

I'll be playing traditional middleeastern instruments from Egypt , west,
the Maghreb;
playing traditional belly dancing rhythms but I"m going to be using
a lot of live DSP processing and live looping to f*ck those sounds up and
make them
very dark and intense.

I'm calling the project   nO thiN - g.

We go on at midnight if anyone wants to catch it.   Any beginning beginner
belly dancer will be
able to dance to the rhythms and I have a plethora of beautiful dancers
coming from all over to perform.

See you there?

Rick Walker