Re: NINJAM plugin released

On 20 nov 2006, at 19.12, Os wrote:

> That said, this has completely transformed my ability to use NINJAM,
> being a laptop-musician kind of guy.

Do you think this AU plug-in version would be the best choice if I
only want to use the Mac as the interface to Ninjam but keep the the
noise-making happening on a Windows box? (I don't want to install
Ninjam or other software on the Windows system) Or would the
standalone OS X Ninjam do well for that purpose?

The other day I noticed a temple block like click track sound in
Ninjam - do people use that to sync? My understanding is that it
might be as fun to sync by ear while you play, eventually playing a
tap tempo button with a foot for electronics. I mean, it's only one
or two bar wrong so the tempo can't go that wrong?

Any one tried to use the click track sound of Ninjam to create a MIDI
Clock pulse? The Repeater has a "follow beat" sync option and I'm
sure there must be some software that converts a simple audio pulse
into MIDI Clock?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)