Re: Mobius / EDP -Settings

Per Boysen schrieb:
> On 21 nov 2006, at 00.57, Dirk Wilbert wrote:
>
>> Mobius (and the EDP) offer a lot of functions; I want to use the
>> "right ones" in my setup (for instance, does anybody use "Play" or is
>> this the concept of a "delay-like" looper, that it is alway playing...?)
>

> As you described the function you call "Play" in your other post I
> recognize it as a function I use - but usually call "Retrigger". That
> is if I have understood you correctly, of course. However, it might as
> well be called "Play" and on some loopers, for example the Electrixpro
> Repeater, the Play button is in fact re-triggering the loop (if
> already playing - and starting it if being in stop mode).
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)
> http://tinyurl.com/fauvm (podcast)
> http://www.myspace.com/looproom

Hello Per,
I'm referring to the "Play" function in Mobius. I think it would
normally be used after having pressed Mute or Pause before - but there
seems to be no difference to pressing Mute or Pause again. So I think it
can be omitted and I don't have to spend a dedicated button on my
controller for this function.
Pressing "Play" doesn't retrigger the loop (if already playing), maybe
there is an option for this I haven't found yet.

Dirk