Re: NINJAM plugin released

> From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
>
> Do you think this AU plug-in version would be the best choice if I
> only want to use the Mac as the interface to Ninjam but keep the the
> noise-making happening on a Windows box? (I don't want to install
> Ninjam or other software on the Windows system) Or would the
> standalone OS X Ninjam do well for that purpose?

It depends whether you need the audio routing possibilities of the
plugin version. In my experience the standalone client only does
stereo in/out reliably. Though of course that could be improved.

> Any one tried to use the click track sound of Ninjam to create a MIDI
> Clock pulse? The Repeater has a "follow beat" sync option and I'm
> sure there must be some software that converts a simple audio pulse
> into MIDI Clock?

It would be really easy to add some code to the client to output a
MIDI clock pulse, locked to the internal metronome (much as Augustus
Loop does). Let me know if you're keen for this feature, as I
otherwise don't plan to work on this plugin much for a while - other,
money-making, plugins to write! :)

cheers,
os.

--