Re: NINJAM plugin released

On 21 nov 2006, at 13.16, Os wrote:

> It would be really easy to add some code to the client to output a
> MIDI clock pulse, locked to the internal metronome (much as Augustus
> Loop does). Let me know if you're keen for this feature, as I
> otherwise don't plan to work on this plugin much for a while - other,
> money-making, plugins to write! :)

Ok, if that should happen (me becoming keen on such a feature) I'l
let you know. Not probable though, because I have not yet tried out
Ninjam enough and I'm generally much more interested in real-life
ensemble playing. Good luck with the new money-making plug-ins and
hope you get a chance to fix the "Re-Pitch Noise Attack" bug in
Augustus Loop ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)