Re: Mobius Loop quantize?

On 21 nov 2006, at 19.41, Panagiotis Melidis wrote:

> i use audiomulch and i dont want for every song i play to have a
> beat play and
> follow its tempo but play a melody and then RecordEnd quantizes on
> the end of
> the first loop.

I don't know if Audiomulch can sync to MIDI Clock, but if that is
possible you can set up Audiomuch to pick up the tempo set by Mobius
from your first created loop. That's the way I prefer to loop too :-))

> i just checked more thoroughly the mobius manual.
> is this what im talkin about?
>
> http://zonemobius.com/mobiusdoc.htm#Track%20Synchronization

Yes, that's the Mobius manual. If you are not already familiar with
the Loop4 manual of the Echoplex you may check it out as well. Mobius
kind of builds on the concept established with Loop4. There is a link
at the Mobius site.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)