Keller Williams ( Re: EWI looping by Jeff Kashiwa on youtube)

On 25 nov 2006, at 20.33, aaron leese wrote:

> on another note .... I am suprised I never hear anyone hear mention
> Keller Williams .... arguably one of the best loop musicians out
> there .....
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofmV7LrhpA&mode=related&search=

Great video! It's always a joy to see a brilliant musician play, but
it wasn't really much of looping happening? I mean, he is hardly
playing the loopers at all - only traditional instruments that he
records on loopers. I was particularly amused by his thermin solo.
What a funny guy and a great player!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)