Re: EWI looping by Jeff Kashiwa on youtube

On 26 nov 2006, at 17.12, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> Wasn't it Per, Mathias, Rick, and several others who did this true
> group/loop thing in Europe several years ago?

Yes, we did that here in Sweden in 2003. Bernhard Wagner and me also
played synced duo looping in Zürich last year. It's great fun - but
it's also fun to play without any technical sync, only the musical
instinct... which isn't a bad sync clock either to hook up with ;-)

What I like with group looping under a house clock is that you are
free to get totally off tempo and still have the option to get back
right on the beat, if needed. You can let go of some more control and
enjoy chaos better.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)