Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

----- Original Message -----
From: "CV" <c.voit@vtx.ch>

> Thank you Miko
> I agree 200 %
> Krispen
> Keller W. is not here for the hugest plug in farm, the most creative 7/8
> meter. he is not a shooe or gear gazer,  he looks at people and in the
> eyes
> and brings them pleasure.
> he may be much more creative in his own style than you are in yours but
> without reevaluating your ego you may never know
>
> Claude

You guys are so hypersensitive! Good grief.  I agree with your points,
partly because I think they are obvious and don't require debate. I'm not
going to debate that any popular rock/pop artist isn't successful based on
one set of criteria. I'm  not fucking stupid, but what I don't see here is
folks continuously affirming the obvious rather than trying to understand
that there is another story to be told, from a different set of criteria.
>From the outset of my first comments on Keller, I stated things that
>affirm
everything you and Mike say above. Yet, not once am I hearing anyone
compromise and admit that there is another perspective. What I see,
instead,
is Argumentum ad Hominems in place of compromise (and I think any sort of
direct personal attacks in this sort of forum are disgusting and uncalled
for).  So, I'll fully state again for the record: Keller is successful at
what he does and given his audience. BUT, what he's doing, historically,
is
not that creative or inspiring to me artistically or from a looping
perspective (the topic of this discussion forum).  If folks have a problem
admitting that there are two sides to the story, then I'd  question who
really is intolerant, prejudice, or not evaluating their egos.  I'm not
seeing a lot of acceptance of multiple ideas here, but  continuous focus
on
a single perspective. I'd make my point and admitted both sides.

K-