Re: Question about looping software

On 10 dec 2006, at 04.20, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> No, if I understand your description correctly, SL doesn't support
> changing start and end points like that.  Multiply and Insert
> currently always extend the loop (or shorten in some cases when using
> Multiply on an already multiplied loop) by a cycle, regardless of
> quantization setting.  Probably an oversight on my part.  Mobius
> probably has it...
>
> jlc

Yes, Mobius has that. But even though it's also one of mine favorite
chops on the EDP I tend to do it quantized i Mobius. But quantized to
very small granular elements, like 128 8ths per cycle or so. I just
find the result more musically interesting compared to a totally off
sync granulation of the loop (not always though ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)