Re: Email filters

Thanks Bill.  I was tripped up reading the solution offered at first;
that is, add the field "X-Looper" to the filter and put
"Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" in that field.  I honestly thought
that X-Looper was some secret code for this discussion thread!  20 years
in IT and I'm still learning...  Anyway, you might want to put together
a blurb or disclaimer on your messages that explain the whole BCC and
X-Loopers solution for filtering your emails; that would leave you the
freedom of changing subject and content without anyone losing your
emails.  My original boggle was that it looked like something I want to
see (I do) and my spam routines identified it as junk.  Thanks, BTW, for
the excellent broadcasts!
Sean