Y2K6 MP3s - The Amazing Stanosaur

Stanosaur, Stanosaur...where art thou Stanosaur?  I'd like to publicly ask Stan's permission to post his MP3 clip "drone" to the Y2K6 website, just because I think LD needs to hear a virtual version of the sheer magnitude and colossal power that his system heaped upon the audience. It was like watching a 1950's B-rated horror/sci-fi flick...people standing in awe with mouths gaping open...children shrieking with terror, scientists frantically fiddling with the instruments to measure this unusual phenomenon, fog gushing into every crevice of safety, etc, etc....(yes, there really was fog) :)

Stan, can you elaborate on your system?  Please.

K-