Re: semi-OT: adrenalinn (was m-audio's Black box)

--- Doug Wellington <dougwellington@gmail.com> wrote:

>> my Evolvers for some extra fun.  Since they have
> such similar
> interfaces, it's easy to stay in that mind set...

I've heard people complain about the matrix style
interface, but I found it fairly easy to get used to
and a good way to get a lot of functionality in in a
small space.  If that's holding you back from getting
one, I say push through and you'll end up liking it.

Mark

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com