Re: Looper's Christmas list

On 16 dec 2006, at 01.18, improv@peak.org wrote:

> A copy of Numerology: I have a rather extensive analog modular
> synth here
> (mostly MOTM and Blacet modules), and a few years ago, I sold the
> Doepfer
> MAQ that had been the primary sequencing controller for the
> modular. I'd
> been meaning to get Numerology all along, and finally did last
> week. What
> an amazing piece of software! It's definitely the most fun and
> interactive
> sequencer I've ever used. There's nothing like having multiple step
> sequences in multiple time signatures triggering analog synths, I feel
> like I'm in Tangerine Dream now.

Totally agree - I too find Numerology is amazing! Version 2.0 is just
around the corner and will offer ReWire, which is nice for us that
don't have those analog synth modules ;-))  I'm looking forward to
piping Num MIDI feeds into Logic as the digital synths host and
global micro tuning options (thus affecting all hosted synths/
samplers). I think the concept of Numerology - envisioning a system
of modules that may as well module each others - is very creative for
whatever you are doing in music. I'm drawing on this for a lot of
funny scripting in Mobius, but then applied to plain live audio
mangling.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)