Re: on my looper's christmas list

While Zoe's wish is very hard to top, I think my wish would be for time. I know this can be a good and bad wish because being busy means making money - or theoretically at least - so I make this wish with a knock on wood and a few "En Shallahs" thrown in.

My other Santa wish is for all of you to have a year of unlimited creativity, uncontrollable inspiration on demand, God's (read Buddha, Shiva, Yahwey, Osiris, Thoth, Kali, Durga... Fripp etc - you choose) presence in your music and life... and love for and from your friends and family

and always, the king of wishes, Peace

from Peace all of the above just naturally happens

your fan

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.