Re: Compact guitar amp...

Good point, Bill. Like this one, I suppose:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AD50VT/

Too bad they don't offer a Reverb + Delay effect combo, like the Roland
Cubes.

My only complaint about most of these amps is that they try to satisfy a
very broad target audience, and so you get all the metal settings.

So, speaking of dream Christmas list items, I wish someone would make a
DSP
amp just for jazzers:

Amp Models:

Roland JC-120, Boogie Mark III, Boogie Mark I, Fender Twin, Vintage
Polytone
Teeny Brute (1X10), Vintage Polytone Mega Brute (1X15), Vintage Fender
Princeton, Vintage Vender Professional (1X15), Lab Series L5, Mesa Boogie
DC-5, Gibson GA50, Evan AE150, Acoustic 134, etc

Effects:

Delay, Chous, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Reverb, Reverb + Delay, Tremelo,
Compression, Reverb + Chorus + Delay (two of any effects at the same time,
plus level adjust for each)

Kris