Re: Compact guitar amp...

actually what i like about the Vox modelers are they lean more towards
vintage
amp models, and less toward modern high gain stuff, also the ac 30 and its
ilk
have been embraced by the country and pop scene,in recent years and i
think that
sound has enormous potential for jazz and fusion as well. I recently spent
some
time with a  PRS hollow body ( my former guitar... sniff) and a recent
issue
Chinese made AC15 with an alnico speaker. I kept  marveling at how
responsive
and phat sounding the tone was. Clean enough and round enough for jazz,
yet with
enough teeth for blues and rock, simply by setting a sound, and using the
guitars volume and tone controls.
Bill