Re: guitar amps

Paul - do you know the price(s) of the Jazz Amp? Their web site doesn't say (just "inexpensive"), and the one Harmony Central review doesn't, either.

BTW, hi everyone... I've been silently lurking for a while as my looping activity goes in spurts with long periods of inactivity depending on all my other projects. I've got a Boomerang, RC-20XL, and just got an RC-50, used with various electric fiddles.

-Betty