RE: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V06 #904

  I bought my '77 ibanez 335 copy because I sat in the music store and
compared gibson and Ibanez versions back to back ,and liked the I
better.Cost way less,now has yellowed vintage looking binding ,and hasn't
changed 1 centimeter,even after travelling back and forth between
Hawaii,Ore,and California,in various seasons.\
  In my experience,which others have confirmed.Airfx are fun till they
die,which doesn't take long.

Experience the magic of the holidays. Talk to Santa on Messenger.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us