Looping footwear

A while back: LD discussion of appropriate footwear for looping.  I will
give an example of what ISN'T good: wooden clogs!  On my one Euro trip,
I picked up some in Holland, and have recently been enjoying them for
warmth in Portland Oregon's cold/wet winter.  Full wooden ones!  Not
very good for walking far, but super-comfy indoors.  But definitely NOT
for pushing FCB1010 buttons (barely ok for piano damper pedal)!  No
comparison to socks...

David